The website travelocity.co.uk is owned and operated by LM Travel Services Limited trading as travelocity.co.uk ("travelocity.co.uk"). When you purchase a flight from travelocity.co.uk or when you create your own package holiday on the website, you are using a service provided by travelocity.co.uk. However when you make a hotel booking, purchase car hire, airport parking, travel insurance or purchase a pre-packaged holiday, you are using a service provided by Last Minute Network Limited ("lastminute.com") Both lastminute.com and LM Travel Services Limited are wholly owned subsidiaries of Travelocity LP.
This is the user agreement which governs your use of the services provided by travelocity.co.uk and lastminute.com on this website or, if relevant, one of our other distribution channels (such as Interactive TV ("IDTV"), mobile telephone commerce ("WAP") or interactive voice technology ("IVT") (the "Channels") and the purchase by you of the services and products we provide.
Each Channel is owned and operated by a member of the Travelocity LP group however not all of the products or services we provide are supplied by us, therefore the contract for the product and/or service will be between you and that third party.
General Section - please note that this section relates generally to your use of any Channel and to all products purchased.
Please take time to read these terms and conditions it is important for both of us that you understand our contractual relationship relating to your use of the Channels. We will not allow you to purchase any products from any of the Channels unless you have confirmed that you have read these terms.
Except for the sale of a very small number of products (such as, for some entertainment tickets) our Channels operate to an agency model. This means that we act as a disclosed agent for third party suppliers, such as a tour operator, hotel or a restaurant. What this means is that the contract for the product is between you and the supplier. In most cases this will mean that there are additional terms and conditions governing the contract as each supplier will have terms and conditions relating to that product. Please make sure that you have read these terms and conditions before completing your transaction with us. You can easily request them from our Customer Services by using one of the methods detailed at the end of these terms. Where we act as agent this will mean that we have no contractual liability to you in respect of that product. However, we may still be liable to you if we have been negligent, we have misrepresented important information or have been in breach of any other relevant law. On the other hand, for some products, we act as principal. This means that the contract for the product is between you and us. Don't worry we will let you know where we act as principal and where we act as agent.
All products sold through the Channels are not an offer by us to sell any product, but an invitation to you to make an offer to our suppliers. We are free to accept that offer on behalf of those suppliers or to reject it. In some cases, we may send you an email acknowledging receipt of your order. Once we have processed your order, we will send you an e-mail confirming the contract if you are purchasing from the website, from other Channels the confirmation may be different. For example when purchasing via WAP we will send you an SMS or via IVT our acceptance will be communicated when the product is delivered. The method of concluding a contract will be made clear on the relevant Channel.
Because the contract for the product is between you and the supplier any queries or concerns relating to the product should be addressed to them. You will see the name and address, plus contact details, for most suppliers at the bottom of the more info section for each product and for all suppliers in any confirmatory e-mail we send you. We will of course assist you with this if you wish - please contact Customer Services.
Where your contract is not with lastminute.com or travelocity.co.uk but with a third party supplier such as a tour operator or hotel, we may pass your credit card (or details of any other payment method allowed) and any other essential booking details to that third party. The placing of an order for any goods and services by you will constitute consent to us passing on such details.
Please make sure that you have read and understood the more info sections on the Channels, it is your responsibility to make sure you have done so.
You undertake to us that the details you give to us while using the Channels are correct in particular that the credit or debit card you are using is your own and that there are sufficient funds to cover the cost of the product or service.
If there are any changes to the details supplied to us by you it is your responsibility to inform lastminute.com via our web form or by contacting our Customer Services as soon as possible.
We won't send you e-mails which you do not want but we can't guarantee that third parties to whom your details are sent won't do so.
Our Channels will not stop you from making impossible bookings such as two flights to the same place at the same time or a flight to one place and theatre tickets to another at the same time. If you make that kind of booking we won't give you a refund.
We will do our best to correct errors and omissions as quickly as practicable after being notified of them. However because of the sophisticated technology that is required in operating the travelocity.co.uk website there may be times when obvious errors occur. For example, very occasionally, this may result in a price, product or service or other detail displayed or presented on a Channel being incorrect. In this case we reserve the right to cancel that contract, but this of course will be without any liability to you.
Credit card companies charge us a fee when you pay with their cards and therefore a credit card fee is applied to some travel bookings made with Visa, MasterCard or American Express credit cards. Currently, credit card fees are charged on flights, flight & hotel packages and hotel bookings.
travelocity.co.uk does not make any warranty that the website is free from infection by viruses or anything else that has contaminating or destructive properties.
Specific Terms - Please note these terms only relate to the purchase of the specific products to which they relate. Please note if there is a conflict or ambiguity between these Special Terms and the General Terms the Special Terms shall prevail:
Click below for Terms and Conditions relating to:
When do we collect data?
We can collect data on you from a variety of different sources these include.
1. When you purchase products or services from the site or via any of our
other distribution channels.
2. When you become a subscriber;
3. When you speak to our customer services personnel;
4. Via explicit data capture measures, for example by entering competitions and completing surveys;
In any of the above cases the data we collect could be personal data.
What do we do with your personal information?
When you buy anything via the site or give us any personal data as indicated above, we may need to collect information about you to process the transaction, fulfill your order and provide you with the services you expect then and in the future. This information may include, but is not limited to, details such as your name, your address, your phone number and your credit card details.
Unless we have your express consent we will only disclose personal data to third parties if this is required for the purpose of completing your transaction with us. This is of course subject to the proviso that we may disclose your data to certain permitted third parties, such as members of our own group, our own professional advisers who are bound by confidentiality codes, and when we are legally obliged to disclose your data.
By becoming a subscriber you consent to receive from us by e-mail our e-newsletter and details of other special offers which we may think may be of interest to you.
travelocity.co.uk retains and uses your personal information to provide you with the best remote commerce (including electronic and mobile commerce) experience by providing you with a personalised service and to give you details of offers which we think will be of interest to you. We may also use the information to process any transactions you undertake with us and for internal administration and analysis. For quality assurance and training reasons we record most of the calls you make to us.
We do not sell, rent or trade your personal information to third parties for marketing purposes without your express consent.
For any of the above purposes we may send your information internationally including to countries outside the EEA. Some of these jurisdictions offer differing levels of protection of personal information, not all of which may be as high as the UK.
We may also send your information to our parent company, Travelocity.com LP who is based in the USA. Travelocity.com LP has agreed to be contractually bound to process your information in accordance with the same data protection principles as those provided for under this policy and under English law.
are three types:
Session cookies: These are used to maintain something called session state. If you consider your journey through the site to be a conversation with us and this cookie just reminds the site where we were in that conversation (for instance if at some point in the conversation you asked us to add a hotel to your basket, next time you click on the basket it is still there). These are required for the site to function but are not used in any way to identify you personally.
Permanent cookies: These store a few numbers on your hard drive. You can view them by looking in the cookies directory of your browser installation if you are interested. They last for a long time and each time you come to our site you send us a copy of them. We use them to identify you between visits. For instance if you were looking at hotels in London last time you were on the site and we have a great hotel deal we may use this cookie to recognise you and show you our great deal. They are not required for the site to work but may enhance your experience. We do not store any personal data in these cookies, just a unique number that identifies you to us.
Third Party Cookies: You may have noticed that we carry advertising from third parties on our site. Occasionally they may send you a cookie. We have no control over these.
Although you cannot block "session" cookies as they are required for our site to function correctly you can configure your internet browser so that it can reject both "permanent" and "third party" cookies. How you do this will depend upon the internet browser you use (for example, Internet Explorer 5, Netscape 4 or Opera etc) and it is therefore impractical for us to detail here how you can reject those cookies. Please refer to the relevant internet browser manufacturer's website where you should be able to receive all the information you need."
Third Party Advertising
The ads appearing on this website are delivered to you, on our behalf, by our Web advertising partner. Information about your visit to this site, such as number of times you have viewed an ad (but not your name, address, or any other personal information), is used to serve ads.
To opt out of third party advertising, visit the doubleclick website.
In the UK we operate and are registered in accordance with applicable data protection legislation.
Newsletter subscribers have the option to opt-out of receiving further information from us. Click here to unsubscribe.
To change your e-mail address details, send an e-mail with your correct details to: email@example.com. If you need to Modify or Change your personal details after you have made a purchase on the site please contact us as soon as possible.
If you have any questions or concerns about the information we hold about you, you can also contact us.
(i) Regular Flights
When you purchase a flight from travelocity.co.uk you are using a service provided by LM Travel Services Limited.
LM Travel Services Limited is registered in England and Wales with registered number 03007698. Its registered address is 39 Victoria Street, London, SW1H 0EU.
Generally, the more flexible the ticket the more expensive it is likely to be and you need to take various points into consideration before deciding between the fares on offer.
To help you, below are LM Travel Services Limited's general booking conditions. Please read them carefully.
Any booking made or order placed by you, whether through travelocity.co.uk, shall be deemed an offer by you to purchase the relevant items subject to these booking conditions. Note that travelocity.co.uk are selling the tickets as agents for the airlines, which means the contract for the flight product will be between you and the airline.
Please note that for each ticket there are additional terms which are specific to that fare. They may, for example, state that the ticket is non-cancellable or non - refundable, and have other information relating to itinerary and refunds. You must read the FLIGHT RULES for each ticket. You can find the relevant FLIGHT RULES on the website when you progress through the purchase path.
You are responsible for complying with any airline's terms in relation to check-in times, reconfirmation of flights or other matters. In relation to flight tickets, you are required to use all flight coupons in order of sequence. If this requirement is not met the airline may void the ticket.
A contract arises between you and the airline when we send you a confirmation e-mail confirming that we have accepted your booking.
All fares are quoted exclusive of taxes, plus the tax amount and then a total. These are added together to form your final quotation. Fares are subject to change without prior notice and are only guaranteed when following confirmation of the contract.
In the vast majority of cases LM Travel Services Limited becomes aware of the availability of flights tickets for sale because it connects to large databases operated by third parties, which contain that availability. These databases are commonly called General Distribution Systems (GDS) or Central Reservation Systems (CRS), and it is through these GDS/CRS that Globepost purchases the relevant ticket.
Be aware that certain airlines do not maintain "real time" seat availability in the GDS/CRS. Whilst every effort is made to reflect the true situation, instances may occur when airlines cancel sales. We will advise you within 48 hours if this is the case and will do all we can to reinstate your booking.
Further, there are a tiny number of airlines which participate in the GDS/CRS, but do not participate in the UK Ticketing plan. In the unlikely event that you purchase tickets from an airline that does not participate in the UK Ticketing Plan, we will be unable to issue the relevant tickets, and will have to terminate the reservation.
In either instance we will not be liable for any additional costs incurred in having to purchase new tickets at a higher fare. Payment for tickets will of course be refunded to you if the reservation is terminated by the airline or us.
If it is not possible to get your flight tickets to you (eg because your travel date is imminent) we may insist that you have an "e-ticket" generated. This means that you will have to pick up your ticket at your point of departure. Don't worry, we will make sure you know exactly where to pick up your tickets.
All onward and return flights must be reconfirmed with the relevant airlines at least 72 hours prior to the commencement of that leg of the journey. LM Travel Services Limited accepts no responsibility for bookings cancelled due to non-compliance with rules set by that particular airline. We also take no responsibility for any flight rescheduling en route.
In the event of a schedule change it is not always necessary to have your tickets revalidated, however in the event that this is necessary we will inform you in due course and issue new tickets for your to use on your onward journey.
We are very happy to inform you of current documentation requirements if you so require. It is incumbent upon you to ensure that you meet the passport, visa, health requirements of the countries you wish to visit and those that you transit (even if it is for a plane change). Many countries require that your passport should be valid for a period of (a minimum) six months from the date of arrival into that country. We cannot accept any responsibility if you should be denied boarding or deported due to non-fulfilment of the above.
We strongly urge you to carry appropriate travel insurance to cover you for cancellation, health, baggage etc.
Airline regulations/conditions of carriage
Please note that in all transactions LM Travel Service Limited acts as agent of the airlines you have chosen to book on. Please read your ticket wallet for their conditions of carriage.
Cancellation / Amendments
If you need to change or cancel your travel plans, it is your responsibility to notify us of such a request. Please note that some tickets are non-refundable and/or do not allow changes.Where changes/refunds are permitted by the airline, LM Travel Services Limited applies an administration fee of £45 per person for any modifications, changes or cancellations to fares. This will be regardless of the price or face value of the fare. Please note this fee is also charged in cases of airport tax refunds, when the fare is non-refundable. Any booking fees or credit card charges are non-refundable.
If you lose your tickets, it may be possible to re-issue them for a fee. The amount payable will depend on the circumstances of the loss and how close to the travel date you discover it. However, not all tickets can be re-issued; which is another good reason for ensuring you have sufficient insurance cover. Tickets will be dispatched to you in accordance with your instructions and we accept no responsibility for their delivery. Lost tickets which cannot be re-issued are refunded at the sole discretion of the airline, these refunds can take up to one year to be authorized.
As LM Travel Services acts as agent this will mean that it will have no contractual liability to you in respect of the flight product. However, it may still be liable to you if it has been negligent, it has misrepresented important information or has been in breach of any other relevant law.
If in the reasonable opinion of a person acting in authority you are not fit to travel, he or she may refuse to let you board the aircraft. Normally this happens if such person thinks you are likely to disturb or harm other passengers. In this case your contract with LM Travel Services Limited will end immediately and we will no longer be responsible for you.
(ii) Charter Flights
In the sale of charter flights LM Travel Services Limited acts as agent for various third party suppliers. The contract for the charter flight will be between you and the relevant supplier and you will be subject to their terms and conditions. To read those terms and conditions please click here.
In addition as we incur cost in administrating cancellations and modifications, if you ask us to administer any relevant cancellation and/or amendment on your behalf we will charge an administration fee of £45. Please be aware that this fee will be in addition to any charge you may have to pay the supplier. Any booking fees or credit card charges are non-refundable.
(iii) No Frills Flights
Note: the service we provide for you in respect of the purchase of standalone (ie not part of a package holiday) no frills flights (eg from BMI Baby etc) is a different service than the service we provide for the sale of other airline tickets. These special terms apply to that service:
1. In the sale of stand alone no frills flights (eg from BMI Baby etc) we will search the relevant no frills database, and then, if you choose to buy, will purchase the flight seats on your behalf directly from the airline.
2. If you have any query in respect of the flight, please contact our customer services who will approach the relevant airline on your behalf. We will, of course, use our best endeavours to ensure that all of your requests are complied with, however, if the no frills airline imposes any fee or charge on us to effect these changes, we reserve the right to pass on the charge to you.
3. You will be subject to the terms and conditions of the relevant no frills flights which will be deemed to be incorporated into this contract. They can be accessed from the relevant no frills website.
4. Please note that all prices quoted for a No Frills airline booking include our service fee but exclude the charges for any checked in baggage allowance and passenger check-in fees. Baggage can be pre booked on our website when you complete your reservation for additional charge. Any other charges need to be paid directly to the airline upon check in at the airport.
5. Remember if you purchase the no frills flight through our dynamic packaging technology to create a holiday package, your holiday will be governed, not by these terms, but by our dynamically packaged holiday terms and conditions below.
(iv) Flight-Plus ATOL Regulation
1. When you purchase a flight and a hotel accommodation and/or car hire for the same trip with us, under the Air Traffic Operators License (“ATOL”) scheme, your travel arrangements will be considered Flight Plus and you will be protected provided the following requirements are met:
a. A flight is sold with overseas hotel accommodation and/or car hire and these are booked either together or separately with travelocity.co.uk.
b. The flight and overseas hotel accommodation and/or car hire must be booked the same day, or within a day either side each other, but it does not matter which of the items is booked first.
c. The trip must be over 24 hours in duration or include an overnight overseas hotel accommodation stay.
d. The flight must originate from the UK or be a flight into the UK where you depart from the UK by another means and then on the same day, the day before or the day after you request to book the flight into the UK.
2. If a Flight Plus is established and you also book any other tourist services which are not ancillary to the flight or overseas hotel accommodation and which account for a significant proportion of the travel arrangements then these other tourist services are also protected.
3. Flight Plus will not exist for UK domestic flights and holidays, flight only ticket sales and flight and hotel accommodation and/or car hire booked outside the two calendar day window as well as hotel accommodation or car hire (or both) which are sold without a flight.
4. The ATOL scheme is governed by The Civil Aviation (Air Travel Organisers’ Licensing) Regulations 2012 and when you book a Flight Plus, we become a Flight Plus Arranger in accordance with the regulations. Our ATOL number is 3970 under the name of LM Travel Services Limited.
5. If you cancel any part of your travel arrangements so that the Flight Plus no longer exists then you will no longer be protected under the ATOL scheme.
6. As a Flight-Plus Arranger, and in accordance with the regulations if we become aware, prior to or after your departure, that the third party supplier who is responsible for providing the Product has become insolvent and will not themselves be able to supply you with the Product then we will provide you with suitable alternative arrangements at no extra cost (and if you have already departed and in the case of transport we will provide you with a suitable alternative transport back to the place of departure). If it is not reasonably possible to find alternative arrangements then we will give you a full refund for any unused component of your travel arrangements.
7. We are not responsible for and not shall we be liable for the performance of the travel arrangements.
8. In the unlikely event that we become insolvent, and in accordance with the regulations, an alternative ATOL holder may provide you with the travel arrangements or a suitable alternative at no extra cost. If an alternative ATOL holder can’t provide you with the travel arrangements then you will be entitled to make a claim under the ATOL scheme (or your credit card issuer where applicable).
C. Package Holidays which you package yourself
When you create your own package holiday (for example when you package together two or more of a flight, hotel, car hire and/or a tour or excursion) on the travelocity.co.uk site your contract will be with LM Travel Services Limited. LM Travel Services Limited holds an Air Travel Organiser's Licence (ATOL 3970) for your financial security and are members of ABTA (E7760). The terms and conditions which govern that contract can be found during the purchase path for such a dynamically packaged holiday and here. For full terms and conditions, click on the packaging terms and conditions.
D. Pre-packaged Holidays
When you purchase a Holiday Product you are using a service provided by lastminute.com. Please remember that, in addition to these terms, you will be subject to the terms and conditions of the third party supplier, such a supplier could include a tour operator or an airline. Please contact our Customer Services who will be able to provide those terms and conditions to you.
Where the supplier of the Holiday Product allows you to cancel or modify a Holiday Product or service you must contact lastminute.com in writing of such a request. Unless we receive such a written request lastminute.com will be unable to effect that request. Please note that because the contract for the Holiday Product is between you and the supplier, lastminute.com has no discreWhen you create your own package holiday (for example when you package together two or more of a flight, hotel, car hire and/or a tour or excursion) on the travelocity.co.uk site your contract will be with LM Travel Services Limited. LM Travel Services Limited holds an Air Travel Organiser's Licence (ATOL 3970) for your financial security and are members of ABTA (E7760). The terms and conditions which govern that contract can be found during the purchase path for such a dynamically packaged holiday and here.
For full terms and conditions, click on the packaging terms and conditions.
D. Pre-packaged Holidays t is they will book it for you, if its not they will revert to you directly. Please see the 'More Info' text for each "subject to availability" Holiday Product for more details"
If it is not possible to get tickets for Holiday Products to you (eg because your travel date is imminent) we may insist that you have an "e-ticket" generated. This means that you will have to pick up your ticket at your point of departure. Don't worry, we will make sure you know exactly where to pick up your tickets.
The provision of the following products are provided to the travelocity.co.uk website by lastminute.com. By purchasing any of the following products you are using a service provided by lastminute.com.
Hotel Cancellations / Amendments
In the event that you would like to cancel or amend your hotel booking, it is your responsibility to notify us verbally or in writing at least 48 hours prior to arrival date.
travelocity.co.uk applies an administration charge fee of £20 per booking for any modifications, changes or cancellations to your reservation. This will be regardless of price of your reservation. Any booking fees or credit card charges are non-refundable.
In addition to the travelocity.co.uk charges, most hotels may also have a penalty or cancellation fee for any changes or cancellations to reservations. This can be calculated from the date of amendment / cancellation to the date of arrival, alternatively one set fee. Customer Services will advise you if you decide to proceed with the changes.
All hotel discounts advertised are based on the discounts from the full "rack rate" including VAT and are correct at the time the offers are first advertised on any Channel. However, please note that some hotels in other countries may also charge local or other taxes, which may not be included in the offer.
"Rack rate" is the rate published by a hotel which is the maximum it will charge for any room.
If you wish to cancel your hotel room, please contact us through our Purchase history contact forms. In the event of cancellation for whatever reason you shall be liable to pay lastminute.com an administration fee of £20. This could be in addition to any cancellation charge any hotel may impose.
Prices stated are on per room, per night basis and include VAT unless otherwise stated.
Please be aware that the hotel room photos are only a depiction of the type of rooms on offer and may not represent the actual room described.
Unless otherwise stated, breakfast, lunch and dinner are not included.
Star ratings may differ according to the country where the hotel is located and are out of the control of travelocity.co.uk. Therefore travelocity.co.uk cannot be held responsible for any misconceptions relating to star ratings.
Please note foreign hotel room advertisements displayed on travelocity.co.uk may have room rates identified in both GBP sterling as well as the local currency, or any other currency as requested by the specific hotel supplier. Unless stated otherwise, at the time of final payment, the room rate you will be charged by the hotel shall be as expressed in the local currency (or in any other currency as determined by the hotel) and not in GBP sterling. Please be aware any subsequent conversion of the local currency to GBP sterling by the hotel on your behalf may differ from the GBP sterling room rate advertised on travelocity.co.uk.
Whilst every effort has been made to ensure accuracy and availability, some errors might still occur. Once aware of such incidents we will make all reasonable effort to advise you within 48 business hours of the booking being made. We reserve the right to cancel the reservation and refund all monies paid, but this of course will be without any liability to you.
In the unlikely event of the supplier cancelling or amending your reservation after the booking has been made, we will make all reasonable effort to advise you as soon as possible. Should the supplier be unable to fulfil your hotel reservation, you will have the choice of accepting an offered alternative or cancelling your reservation with a full refund of all monies paid. In cases where the supplier is unable to provide an alternative, we reserve the right to cancel your reservation with a full refund.
1. When you purchase a Eurostar journey please remember that, in addition to these terms, you will be subject to the terms and conditions of Eurostar. Please contact our Customer Services who will be able to provide those terms and conditions to you.
2. Where Eurostar allows you to cancel or modify a reservation you must contact travelocity.co.uk in writing of such a request. Unless we receive such a written request travelocity.co.uk will be unable to effect that request. Please note that because the contract for the reservation is between you and Eurostar, travelocity.co.uk have no discretion in deciding whether the reservation can be cancelled or modified.
3. Any visa, passport and inoculation requirements are your responsibility and failure to obtain the relevant documentation is not the responsibility of travelocity.co.uk.
4. Most Eurostar tickets are generated as 'e-tickets'. This means that you will have to pick up your ticket at your point of departure. Don't worry; we will make sure you know exactly where to pick up your tickets.
5. If you wish to collect your Eurostar ticket(s) from the automatic ticket machines/BLS at a French station, please note the following conditions: a French credit or debit card must be used for payment. American Express credit cards cannot be used for payment. The total value of the tickets purchased does not exceed 800 Euros (€800).
G. Car Hire Airport and Car Parking
Car Hire reservation services on the Channels are provided by Holiday Autos (UK & Ireland) Limited, a member of the Travelocity LP group. Their terms and conditions can be found on the purchase path when purchasing car hire and [Here].
Please note that the service of providing reservations for airport car parking on the Channels is provided to you by our partner BCP Limited ("BCP") a member of the British Car Parking Association.
The contract for the service is therefore between you and BCP on their terms and conditions. Those terms and conditions are detailed below. Please make sure you read them carefully before making any reservation.
BCP Terms and Conditions:
1. Bookings are deemed to be placed when made electronically through this website.
2. Your charge for parking has been calculated on the basis of the departure and return dates given and shown in your confirmation. Should your flight land after midnight you may be subject to an additional days parking charge which is payable locally.
3. We can only process a booking made through this web site when payment is made using VISA, Mastercard, American Express, or Switch. If your card is declined for whatever reason we reserve the right not to fulfil your booking. No other form of payment is accepted for bookings made on this web site.
4. All prices are quoted in UK Pounds Sterling, include VAT and transport where applicable. Prices quoted can be subject to change. In the case of bookings made using overseas credit cards, prices will be converted into your local currency by the card issuing authority at the rate applicable on the date of processing.
5. For all car park bookings BCP must be informed of a cancellation in writing or by phoning customer services on 0870 013 4993. Please include your order number, registered email address and details of your cancellation. In the event of cancellation for whatever reason you shall be liable to pay lastminute.com an administration fee of £20. Purchases under £20 are not refundable. Any booking fees or credit card charges are non-refundable.
6. Any cancellation advised within 4 hours of travel or after date of travel will not be refunded.
7. BCP acts as booking agent for the product and service providers and is only liable for losses directly arising from its negligence in processing your bookings. BCP reserves the right not to accept or fulfil a booking.
8. All services are subject to availability and to the current terms and conditions of the service provider, full details of which are available on request. At off airport car parks your car will be parked for you in a secure compound. On airport car parks are open to the public and, whilst they have security patrols, cars and their contents are parked at their owner's risk. Car claims cannot be considered unless reported prior to departure from the car park. No liability is accepted for loss or damage unless it is proved to be caused by negligence of the service provider.
9. We confirm that any payment information given to BCP by you will only be
BCP, and will not be distributed to any other organisation under any circumstance.
10. Telephone calls to BCP are charged at the national rate and may be monitored for training purposes.
11. Should you wish to change any of the details you have given us please ring 0870 013 4600. We will be pleased to help.
12. BCP VAT number is GB 644 5135 46.
13. BCP Limited is a member of the British Parking Association (BPA) whose registered office is at 28 Bolton Street London W1J 8BP and Company Number is 781158
14. These Terms and Conditions do not affect your Statutory Rights as a consumer.
H. Travel Insurance
Please note that the sale of travel insurance on the website is provided to you by our partner Mondial Assistance (UK) Limited ("Mondial") a member of the Mondial Assistance Group. The contract for the service is therefore between you and Mondial on their terms and conditions. Those terms and conditions are detailed below. Please make sure you read them carefully before making any reservation. You can contact Mondial on 0208 666 9298 and quote your booking reference.
A.B.I. code of practice
Under the Association of British Insurers General Business Code of Practice, we must draw your attention to some important features of your insurance including:
1. Insurance document. You should read this carefully. It gives full details of what is and is not covered and the conditions of the cover.
2. Conditions and exclusions. Specific Conditions and Exclusions apply to individual Sections of your insurance, whilst General Exclusions and Conditions will apply to the whole of your insurance.
3. Health. This insurance contains restrictions regarding pre-existing medical problems concerning the health of the people travelling and of other people upon whose health the trip depends. You are advised to read the document carefully.
4. Property claims. These claims are paid based on the value of the goods at the time you lose them and not on a 'new for old' or replacement cost basis.
5. Limits. This insurance has limits on the amount we will pay under each Section. Some Sections also include other specific limits, for example, for any one item or for valuables in total.
6. Excesses. Under some sections of this insurance, claims will be subject to an excess. This means you will be responsible for paying the first part of the claim. The excesses apply separately to each section and to each person claiming, unless otherwise stated.
7. Date change exclusion. Changes in dates could see widespread failures of computer and other systems containing computer chips, which depend on date-related information in order to work properly. Your policy excludes anything directly or indirectly caused by failure of any computer hardware or software or other electrical equipment to recognise or process any date as the true calendar date.
8. Reasonable care. You need to take all reasonable care to protect yourself and your property, as you would if you were not insured.
9. Dangerous sports and pastimes. If you are going to take part in dangerous sports or pastimes where there is a risk of injury, check that this insurance covers you.
10. Customer service. We always try to provide a high level of service. However, if you think we have not lived up to your expectations, please refer to the Complaints Procedure.
11. Cooling-off period. This insurance contains a 14 day 'cooling off' period during which you can return it and get a refund if you have a justifiable reason for being dissatisfied with the cover, provided no claims have been made and you have not travelled.
The copyright in this website belongs to LM Travel Services Limited. All other intellectual property rights are reserved. This website is for personal and non-commercial use. You may not modify, copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, create derivative works from, transfer or sell any information obtained from this website. You may only download to your personal computer for viewing purposes and print out pages from this website for your personal use.
You accept financial responsibility for all transactions made under your name or account.
In order to make a purchase you must be over 18 years old be purchasing for yourself and have the legal capacity to make the transaction.
You must make sure that all the information you provide to us is true and accurate.
You must not use the website for speculative, false or fraudulent bookings.
Failure to supply the correct credit or debit card billing address
information and/or cardholder details may result in delays to the issue of your
tickets and may make the fare(s) subject to increase. Please ensure that the
details you give match those on your credit card billing statement. We also
reserve the right to cancel tickets after issue if payment is declined or
incorrect cardholder details and billing information have been supplied.
Further, in an effort to minimise the effects of credit card fraud, we reserve the right to carry out random checks, including checks of the electoral roll, and may request you to either fax or post to us proof of your address and a copy of the credit card and recent statement before issuing any tickets.
The transmission of threatening, defamatory, pornographic, political or racist material or any material that is otherwise unlawful is expressly prohibited.
The site and any content may not be modified, copied, transmitted, distributed, sold, displayed, licensed, or reproduced in any way by you, except if you wish to make copies of the website for your own personal and non-commercial use.
This user agreement is between you and travelocity.co.uk and is governed by the laws of England and Wales.
If you wish to contact us on any issue detailed in these terms you may do so by contacting our customer services ("Customer Services") by any of the following methods:
1. by writing into our Customer Relations Department on
travelocity.co.uk, Customer Relations Department, 4th Floor Victoria Gate,
Chobham Road, Woking, Surrey, GU21 6JD; or
2. by calling us on 0871 472 5116 (Calls cost 10p per minute plus network extras, international: +44 1483 909 048).
In order for us to assist with your query as quickly as possible, please make sure that you have your order number before you call us. In most cases we can only discuss order information with the person who made the booking, or one of the passengers on a booking.